What Do Teaching Schools Do
Teaching School Alliances are responsible for driving continuous school improvement at every level to raise outcomes for young people.
- Initial Teacher Training - our greatest passion - to nourish and develop, not just the teachers of tomorrow, but the future leaders of education
- Continuous Professional Development - for all staff at every level
- Leadership development - talent management and succession planning
- School to school support - to ensure that schools in difficulty are partnered with the most successful practitioners to ensure accelerated improvement and raised outcomes for young people
- Research and Development - through school based practice and trialling of innovative approaches to aspirational achievement for all.
- Specialist Leaders in Education - the encouragement, training and deployment of a growing team of specialist practitioners who can share and enhance the best practice in real terms, working from their own class base.